Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Line Project

My friend just moved into her new apartment.  She was telling me about all of this new furniture that she got and how much she loved the balcony.  When I walked onto the balcony I understood why she loved it as much as she did.  She had decorated the balcony to match the inside of her apartment.  These are some of the photos from the balcony.

The first photo is from the coffee table.  The wood is hatched to create a pattern of horizontal and vertical lines.

This is a photo of the area rug that she has under the coffee table.  The lines curve almost making a scale pattern between the cream and green colors.

When I was coming back from her apartment, a girl was carrying this blanket through Freedom Square, I assume she was going to do her homework outside.  I thought the lines were intricate and I asked her if she would mind if I took a picture.

This is the ottoman that is sitting on my friend's balcony.  The embroidery on the top of it was really cool and the colors were fantastic.

I took this photo when I was driving over the Bay Bridge (not very safe I know) but the clouds created a horizontal pattern that caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment